Personalized Pens...the homemade way!


I've been on the hunt looking for something cheap and non-cluttery (yes, I just made that a word--see the link in the left column to find out more about these types of gifts) to give out with the teachers' sweets. I came across this great tutorial on making very economical personalized pens for the teachers and staff. I just happen to have some cute scrapbook paper leftover from our Christmas notes to the teachers. I think it will work out great and I'm off to shop for some of these pens tomorrow. Personalized Pens
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Those pens are soooooooooooo neat!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are turning out to be totally economical too! See today's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personalized pens are great gifts for special people like teachers. It just shows how much we value them. It is also a simple way to show our gratitude towards them for teaching us not just the academics but also important lessons we can apply in our daily lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love personalized pens a TON! I'd love to make my own ones, but it looks like the site you linked to has been taken down! Do you know of anywhere else that might have those instructions? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jill - great point about taking the environment into consideration. I will have to make sure not to create any waste with my Promotional Pens giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away...